- HRMS is an intranet application which provides a web enabled central location for employees, managers and administrators to carryout self-service in Training Management, Leave Management, Transaction Management, Travel Management, Attendance Management, Expense, HR and IT Helpdesk & Administration Management.
- Module list
- Employee management:
This module will be used to maintain all the employee related data. This will handle all HR aspects from first time entrance into the application to retirement or resigning from the organization.
- Leave management:
This module will be used by all employees in an organization for applying leaves. These leaves application will be submitted to immediate supervisor for approval. Once the approval by supervisor is done then HR will approve the request.
- IT Request:
Employees will use the helpdesk module to search the knowledge base, submit service requests (or tickets) and check their status related to IT queries or requests.
- HR Request:
Employees will use the helpdesk module to search the knowledge base, submit service requests (or tickets) and check their status related to HR queries or requests.
- Daily Reporting / Timesheet:
Employees will use this module to fill the daily timesheet against the task assigned.
- Expense management:
Employees will use this module to enter their daily expenses incurred.
- Online Test:
HR will use this module to prepare the online test at the time of recruitment
- HR Module:
- News/Birthdays intimation
- Chairman/Director Message
- Facilitates HR department to become free from monotonous administrative tasks.
- Allows capturing employeeÔÇÖs Requests and tracks the solutions of the same.
- Facilitates the companies to publish Business news, Press releases & Corporate Social Responsibility events to update the employees of the latest development.
- Facilitates employees to request Leaves and track its status
- Facilitates employees and administration to manage the expenses of all the employees