Brief on CKYC Process
- Central KYC Registry is a centralized repository of KYC records of customers in the financial sector with uniform KYC norms and inter-usability of the KYC records across the sector with an objective to reduce the burden of producing KYC documents and getting those verified every time when the customer creates a new relationship with a financial entity.
- We as Kairee group have been working in the DMS domain for more than 14 years having scanned more than a billion documents till date and continue to scan around 1 million documents per day across our various office located in multiple states.
Features of C-KYC
- User friendly web portal
- Unique KYC identifier linked with independent ID proofs
- KYC data and documents stored in a digitally secure electronic format
- Secure and advanced user authentication mechanisms for system access
- Data de-duplication to ensure single KYC identifier per applicant
- ID authentication with issuing authorities like Aadhaar/PAN etc.
- Substantial cost reduction by avoiding multiplicity of registration and data upkeep
- Real time notification to institutions on updation in KYC details
- Regulatory reports to monitor compliance
a) Receipt / Inward of Application Forms:
Physical copy of application forms are received.
- Once the application form received at back office, inward would be done on the basics of application number.
b) Scanning of Documents:
Received forms are scanned one by one through the system.
- Scanning of application form along with supporting documents.
- If barcode present on the application form, it can be read and the application form will have
the barcode value as name.
- Scanned images will be displayed to the user in a viewer at the left of the screen.
- User can navigate through the pages and view them.
- If required user can re-scan the application form.
- User will enter required details for the form, in the fields provided at the right side of the screen.
- These paper will be scanned and saved as PDF/ TIF
- The scan copy will be in encrypted format and will not able to read/ view the document.
c) Indexing of Documents:
a. Manual process
- Based on the index parameters, user can index the document manually (for e.g. title number, application number, applicant name, type of application etc.)
b. Automated process
- If the template of the forms are unique, we can define the zones where the indexing parameter are mentioned
- On the basis of zone OCR we can automate the process of capturing the index values based on OCR
- If the template doesn’t recognize OCR values, it will automatically move to manual index part.
d) Quality Check of scanned and indexed documents:
- We can create the profile and give certain access for quality check of images. Images which are not up to the mark can be replaced by new images
- In index parameters, user can edit or rename the appropriate index values base on the documents.
e) Retrieval of documents:
- Users will be logging into the web application to Search the document
- User can search by cabinet (Cabinets) (As per Index)
- On searching by required fields, the image will be showed in the Viewer
- MIS reports for analysis purpose.
- As per hierarchy, reports can be generated.
- These reports can be exported in to excel for further analysis
- Reports will be
- Report of number of scanned applications.
g) A few of our clients in this domain are-
- Janata Sahakari Bank, Pune
- Janata Sahakari Bank – NDSL services
- The Ahmednagar Merchant Co-operative Bank
- The Kalupur Co-op Bank – Ahmedabad
- Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank
- Solapur Janata Sahakari Bank
- Wai Urban Co-op Bank
- Lonavala Sahakari Bank