- Airtel is India’s leading provider of telecommunication services. They faced the challenge in maintaining Quality related documents and Data in Computerized maintained format.
- The main challenge was to develop a real time system for their Business Process Management like maintaining electronic document and pipeline other facilities like receipt of documents, Data entry, Audit and indexing of scanned forms. To make retrieval of user information and forms easy in millions of records. To generate MIS Reports.
- To find the information about a particular customer in a million records was tedious process. Find the respective position and fetch the respective quality related paper from huge heaps of files. Make copies for the client and refill the documents in respective files. Major problem was handling documents, which some times use to get misplaced causing lot of embarrassment and inconvenience to clients.
- Airtel Postpaid Systems (SEF Systems) brings an end to their entire document and data related worries and make the working system more efficient and help them to improve their business efficiency. Through the software, the whole Business Process Management process of receipt forms, Data entry, Data Correction, Audit, Indexing and storage forms in warehouse was made easy. Box no and file no is assigned to each form in this process which refers its position in the warehouse which made retrieval of forms very easy in a huge warehouse.
Support to Operating Systems
- Windows XP / Windows 2000.
Java, Swings, Jasper Reports.